Friday, April 15, 2011

GroVia AIO Cloth Diaper

I have been struggling for MONTHS to find a diaper that really fits our twins well. They are smaller than average and have skinny legs and thighs. Eli is the worst offender of skinny legs and thighs! I have looke more than once at the GroVia line. The diaper shells (cover) and snap in inserts are more economical but I didn't like the way the hook and loop wears and makes the diapers look not as nice in a short period of time and there is only one row of snaps for the snap option. Then they announced their Spring Fling sale of Buy 3 Get 1 Free. I had a $75 gift certificate for Kelly's Closet and had finally found a way to get the most for my money out of it! So I ordered 4. One each of Ice, Cosmo, Mod Flower, and Owls. I was excited when they arrived. It says to prep wash them 5-6 times before first use but I threw them in the diaper wash and used them after just one diaper wash routine and dry. I did change them sooner the first a couple times around though just in case they were not up to the absorbtion power required for our 17 month olds. All I can say is that I am in LOVE with these diapers. I don't normally like All In Ones (AIO) but with the sewn in flap that dries quickly and the snap in booster if needed I LOVE these ones! I have only one other diaper that I thought I could have just a whole stash of these and I would be happy. Well, now I have two diapers I would choose if I could convert my stash. These are the first 4 diapers to be used every time they are clean. Hmmm, maybe I need to sell off some other diapers and make room for these. Just kidding I think my husband would disown me if I did! Now if you want to make donations to my diaper stash I am willing to trade you or accept outright donations!
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

Gro-via needs to use those photos to promote their diapers. They are too cute. We have never tried that brand but I am more tempted after seeing your cute twins in them than just seeing them by-themselves online in the shops.